- You will be picked up and dropped off at your Livingstone accommodation. Please see pick up times. Transfers between the starting point and your accommodation vary between 10 and 20 minutes depending on where you are located within Livingstone.
- Maximum group size is 10 people. Please contact us if you have a larger group.
- 1 Full day in Chobe.
- Lion, leopard, elephant, hippo, crocodile, buffalo, giraffe, zebra, warthog, impala, puku, kudu, fish eagle, vultures, kingfishers plus hundreds of other bird species.
- All park fees, game drives, river cruises, lunch/drinks/snacks, transportation, experienced and qualified guides.
- The Chobe Day Trip comes with public liability and emergency medical cover. However, all clients should have their own medical cover should anything, in the unlikely event, go wrong.
- No Age Restriction. 4yrs - 12 yrs $100. Under 4 yrs - Free.
- For most nationalities, a visa for Botswana is not required. It is advisable to check in advance if you are planning a Chobe trip. When entering Zambia you should request a double or multiple entry visa to prevent having to pay a re-entry visa into Zambia on your return from Chobe. Visas are your responsibility. No refunds will be given if you are refused entry into Botswana due to visa issues.
- Getting Close on Safari – A Close Encounter With Ringo December 17, 2019
- Is Being a Safari Guide Dangerous? December 17, 2019
- Safari Guiding and Photography December 17, 2019
- How to be a Safari Guide and The Art of Safari December 17, 2019