This fantastic combo features our no.1 rated Livingstone safari game drive with a sunset cruise on the upper Zambezi, above the Victoria Falls, to top things off. The game drive offers a much more authentic experience than our competitors and allows your professional guide to paint a comprehensive and detailed picture of all of the animals, birds, trees and habitat. The relaxing game drive meanders through the national park at a leisurely pace offering guests the opportunity to spend more time watching each of the animals as they go about their day. There is no racing around the park trying to cram as many sightings into as shorter time as possible with our game drives! Our professional guides have worked in many of Zambia’s national parks and come with a wealth of experience and genuine love of the bush. This trip also includes a National Parks supervised trip to our resident Rhino. Whilst the rhino are under armed guard 24 hours a day, they still roam free making them the only White Rhino left in Zambia that can be seen by the general public. A close encounter with these magnificent beasts is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The afternoon’s safari experience is concluded with a late afternoon cruise on the calm waters of the Upper Zambezi River, above the Victoria Falls. The cruise will run along the banks of the Mosi-oa-Tunya national park offering further opportunities to see some of our resident wildlife. Seeing the park from the vantage point of the river makes for a very different perspective than a game drive vehicle and is a must-do activity for anyone wanting a complete African safari experience. The cruise finishes with one of our famous Zambezi sunsets. All drinks and snacks, including nibbles straight from the braai (BBQ) are included in the price of this fantastic combo. At the end of the cruise you can either be dropped off back at your accommodation or you can spend some time at the bar on the banks of the river.
- You will be picked up and dropped off at your Livingstone accommodation. Please see pick up times. Transfers between the starting point and your accommodation vary between 10 and 20 minutes depending on where you are located within Livingstone.
- Maximum group size is 10 people. Please contact us if you have a larger group.
- Approximately 5 hours
- Elephant, hippo, crocodile, buffalo, giraffe, zebra, warthog, impala, puku, kudu, fish eagle, vultures, kingfishers plus hundreds of other bird species.
- Game drive, Rhino encounter, experienced and qualified guide, water on game drive, sunset cruise, all drinks and snacks on cruise.
- Park entry fees ($10 International, $5 SADC, $2.50 Zambian Residents) payable on the day of the safari.
- Minimum 5 years old.
- Whilst Bongwe have public liability and emergency medical cover, all clients should have their own medical cover should anything, in the unlikely event, go wrong.
- Getting Close on Safari – A Close Encounter With Ringo December 17, 2019
- Is Being a Safari Guide Dangerous? December 17, 2019
- Safari Guiding and Photography December 17, 2019
- How to be a Safari Guide and The Art of Safari December 17, 2019