- You will be picked up and dropped off at your Livingstone accommodation. Please see pick up times. Transfers between the starting point and your accommodation vary between 10 and 20 minutes depending on where you are located within Livingstone.
- Maximum group size is 10 people. Please contact us if you have a larger group.
- Approximately 6 hours
- Elephant, hippo, crocodile, buffalo, giraffe, zebra, warthog, impala, puku, kudu, fish eagle, vultures, kingfishers plus hundreds of other bird species.
- Game drive, Rhino encounter, experienced and qualified guide, water on game drive, sundowner drinks (beer, wine and soft drinks).
- Park entry fees ($10 International, $5 SADC, $2.50 Zambian Residents) payable on the day of the safari.
- Whilst Bongwe have public liability and emergency medical cover, all clients should have their own medical cover should anything, in the unlikely event, go wrong.
- Minimum 5 years old.
- Getting Close on Safari – A Close Encounter With Ringo December 17, 2019
- Is Being a Safari Guide Dangerous? December 17, 2019
- Safari Guiding and Photography December 17, 2019
- How to be a Safari Guide and The Art of Safari December 17, 2019